Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spam

No not the lunch meat in a can but the Spam known as Email-worms.  This morning I log onto my hotmail account only to see approximately 10 “undeliverable emails”.  Excuse me?  The only time I use hotmail is to receive invoice and the occasional family response.  From what I can see and my limited experience I have been hit by an Email Worm.  Blasted!!  I wonder if  the people expect individuals to call the International #? If they don't, then why, is it just to slow down hotmail’s servers?

In all honesty, I’ve been a member of Hotmail since 1997 and this has been my first “hack” into my contact list.  I have to admit that is pretty good.  Lucky for me my husband has a knack for computers so he will figure this out. 

So, once again I apologize to all my friends & family that received this spam-email from my account.  It wasn’t my intent to make you purchase products that probably don’t work, smell bad or just cost too much money.



*Addendum
1:52pm
I can't believe how bad my grammar/spelling is when I write a post pre-coffee. Yikes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That happened to me too. I changed my email password and within a couple days, I stopped receiving these bounce-backs. Hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

We got some spam from another persons' hotmail account...must be something going around!