Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday

 Chakotay1

(Above ~ Approximately 6-9 months old) – The photo that made me fall in love with “Mickey”. *Name was changed to Chakotay the day I knew he was mine* I saw his face on an animal rescue site and I was head over heels.  Chakotay has been my protector, and my best friend ever since. 

Chakotay is a ham

(Above) He was ours the second he walked into our apartment, he claimed us as his “people” and left his hair all over the place.  Needless to say that hasn’t changed.

Comfy  

(Above) He claimed my papasan chair from the moment I brought it in the house, the big comfy cushion was just too much to pass up.

The First Meeting

(Above) He was very happy to  have a little sister join his family.

IMG_1501

                     Happy 6th Birthday Chakotay!

2 comments:

Morena said...

Love this. We always celebrate Tank's d-day too... or the one he's had so far anyway.

Tara Muise said...

hey...love the pics. i just got my first husky last week and we're busy fitting in together (along with my other two dogs).

...to many more birthdays!