Monday, May 11, 2009

Lack of nothing better to do.

QUIZ TIME!
Every thing you were hankering to know about Tammy, well here it is!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms & Elbows
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Chocolate Brown & Black
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Damn Straight
4. Do you plan outfits? I use to have to match my shirts to my underwear - but not anymore.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Trying to keep myself awake - had a cruddy nights sleep - tossed & turned all night.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? The Tim Horton symbol on my coffee mug.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I have wonky dreams - usually involving crazy story lines and hidden meanings - but I don't remember them often.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope, still in my pj's
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing at the moment - just starting my first of the morning cup of Java.
10. Do you floss? Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Lettuce wannabe.
12. Are you emotional ? Yes I admit I am.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I would do almost anything to fall asleep at night, except...count to a 1,000.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I shudder just thinking about biting into ice cream...lick all the way.
15. Do you like your hair? I do when it is freshly foiled & cut. This is the one negative to living in the north - lack of hair products!
16. Do you like yourself? Nope...I love myself.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? God No!
18. What are you listening to right now? Sekaya snoring & Daughtry's new song "No Surprise"
19. Are your parents strict? Not since I moved out years and years ago; but they were pretty cool and got more relaxed with my sister and brother!
20. Would you go sky diving? I would love too, but I'm sure I would be served divorce papers if I did something that stupid.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? I do like cheese, yet I can't recall having cottage before.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I've been in the same room as celebrities (ie. Ethan Hawk, Kyle Wellwood, Who we think was Edler, The Minnesota Wild)
23. Do you rent movies often? Does anyone.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Yes the little sparkly things in my Vancouver Aquarium Water dome on the fridge.
25. How many countries have you visited? 1. Canada 2. United States 3. Prince Edward Island.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? When I was a kidlet.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, and once was enough.
28. Brown or white eggs? Someone tell me if there is a difference cause all I've had in the past was White Large Eggs.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? SOB!!
30. Do you use chap stick? I have shares in Chap stick!
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? lol I'm way to blond to use chopsticks.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Hubby, Chakotay & Sekaya screaming at the Canucks on TV.
34. Are you too forgiving? Some of the time, I can hold a grudge for ever.
35. Ever been in love? Yes
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Not a clue my crystal ball is out for repairs.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Like the ones that have hazelnut cream in the middle...yes! YUM
38. Last time you cried? I cry during EVERYTHING! - The last thing was Greys Anatomy on Thursday night.
39. What was the last question you asked? I talk to much so I ask random questions all the time.
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring/Fall
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes on my ankle and hopefully one on my lower back soon.
42. Are you sarcastic? Oh yeah, but I try to tone it down.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes and a bit of the Butterfly Effect II. Not sure if I'm proud of that or not.
44. Ever walked into a wall? I'm a certifiable klutz.
45. Favorite color? Chocolate Brown.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes I'm Mean.
47. Is your hair curly? It can get wavy when it is humid out - but curling no.
48. What was the last CD you bought? We went CD & DVD & Blu Ray crazy in March so I'm not exactly sure what the last CD was.
49. Do looks matter? I'm a bit shallow.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Not a chance.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Surprisingly no.
52. Do you like your life right now? Surprisingly yes.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, it interrupts your REM sleep.
54. Can you handle the truth? Some of the time.
55. Do you have good vision? Without my glass, No - with them yes.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I hate people and I dislike people, and I'm sure it is more than 3 people.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? I'm not a fan of talking on the phone, although I'm beginning to learn again - Texting took over my thought processes for a long time.
58. The last person you held hands with? I asked Chakotay for his paw this morning.
59. What are you wearing? STFX sweat pants & Cabella's Hoodie.
60.What is your favorite animal? Dogs (Siberians)
61. Where was your default picture taken at? I chased Chakotay around the house for the perfect picture of his eyes (facebook) & On my blog the picture is just my dogs chilling out in my living room.
62. Can you hula hoop? HAHAHAHA.....Just imagining me trying..No
63. Do you have a job? No, but I'm a housewife - just ask my passport!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Products from LUSH
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not since I've locked myself out of the house in Linkletter.


Wow, there ya have it folks - I wish I typed slowly it is only 10:30 and my coffee hasn't even began to kick in.

No comments: