First off I have to admit I did not think up this fab-tanstic idea. I was being nosy per usual and I happened upon this wonderful idea from a fellow blogger who finds herself far away from home.
I’m going to attempt to make this a weekly or bi-weekly event, it will help pass the time as well make me really think about what I’m truly thankful for.
So without further ado
- The beautiful frost that is covering every available surface outside – including myself after I walked the dogs for an hour this morning.
- The full moon that seems so big you can just reach out and touch it.
- The Yule log on Channel 285 (BellTV).
- My husband who just does the most unexpected things and the way he justifies things makes me wonder why I should be surprised about the unexpected things.
- My family and their Christmas present secrecy rules
- The Mini-Wheat's Commercial
- My huskies who never stop amazing me. (Sekaya and her hamster like fascination for the toilet paper roll – which is a very new occurrence and Chakotay is no longer fighting over Hughie’s spot and is content to sleep between us)
- White Christmas – it may be cold, and the snow may be as hard as pavement but we will still have a White Christmas.
I think I will go and decorate my house a little bit more, somehow I’m feeling festive after thinking about all the things that make me smile.
21 Days until Christmas Eve.
*NOTE: I write my blog on “Windows Live Writer” and it transfers to Blogspot. So the pretty little flowers are really numbers. I’m corny but I have limits.