Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shipping blunders …take..5

Well apparently UPS’s manage was on vacation for the last 6 weeks in Yellowknife.  I just got off the phone with them in Yellowknife where they are waiting for a $2.02 payment in order for me to receive my DISNEY store purchase.  According to UPS that parcel has been there since November 3rd, 2009.  When I spoke to UPS the end of November, looking for that parcel, they couldn’t tell me where it was and I was to speak to the shipper in order for them to divulge more information.

Disney’s customer service was awesome, they spoke to UPS and it was deemed lost in transit and they reshipped me the same products, but this time I was smart enough to have them sent to my house on PEI.  

So…wow..I’m just speechless over the whole thing.  Why they held the Yoga mat is beyond my knowledge.   I can understand the extra duty on my Disney parcel it came from the States but why didn’t they call me on November 3rd when it came in verses sending me a letter stating I owned the money, which came from HALIFAX, NS. They called me today looking for their $2.02……

No comments: