Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome back.

I should promise myself and my readers that I won’t go on a huge tangent every time a big event finalizes.  However, being that this is our transfer year all the big things need to be documented for posterity.  So without further ado:

Sunrise: 10:15    Sunny
Sunset:   12:00

The sun has officially returned to Kugaaruk.  Unfortunately, due to the slight cloudy, windy and blustery-snowy day I won’t be able to take photo’s of the sun…

Oh yeah, I can’t take photo’s anyways because we lost our camera case (okay I lost our camera case) that has a fresh battery, charger and USB cable.  I won’t get into the logistics of how it got lost or how the fact that we have knowledge that a person (we even have his name) flying with the VANOC committee delivering the ‘Spirit Boxes’ picked it up thinking it may have been one of their flight-mates camera case and now needless to say it is still MIA and we haven’t heard back recently from the above mentioned person or anyone else for that matter in the last 48/72 hours.  Anyways I said I wasn’t going to get into the logistics of our lost camera case in this post.

Welcome back Mr. Sun…Welcome Back!

No comments: