Friday, June 11, 2010

I’ve been Meme’d!

 

I usually don’t do these things when asked – but considering Lindsay is within a snowball-throwing distance from my house, I better do as she asks of me. 

1. Favorite age you have been so far?

I wish I could say that there was specific age that I keep in my memory recall so I can pull out random images when I need a little uplifting in my life, however, there is not.  However, if I could turn back the hands of time I would love to be jetted back to a random age in the 20 bracket.  I loved that inner-psyche battle of misguided youth vs young adult.


2. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

I would love to be fluent in Gaelic.  I’m a huge Scottish-folklore history buff so to be able to speak the language of Morrigan, Dagda and Cúchulainn would be a great privilege.  I’m hoping that now that I will be living in Nova Scotia that the opportunity may unveil itself and I’ll be able to take classes.


3. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?

A Grande Non-fat Latte from Starbucks and/or the same thing from Caribou Coffee.  There are just some mornings my perked Tim Horton’s just doesnt’ cut it. 


4. What is one aisle you always have to walk down when you go to Wal-Mart?

It has been so long since I’ve been in a Wal-Mart for pure enjoyment.  Usually they are a hustle/bustle in and out – got to catch my plane in 45 minutes kind of visits.  Although, now that I think about it the one aisle I always walk down would be the candle aisle – I hardly, if ever, purchase candles from Wal-Mart but there is just something that draws me to that aisle. 


5. What is one thing your spouse/partner does that drives you crazy (don’t worry, we won’t tell:)?

There are a million little things that bother me, and he is quite aware of them, so I know he does them pretty much on purpose now just to see if he gets my goat.  Although the two major things (I know you only asked for one) is…

1.  Leaves the cover off the toothpaste 2.  Fidler-Time

---------------

There ya have it, 5 answers that I’m sure I’ve mentioned a time or two or complained about in random blogs – but now I have just saved you some past-blog entry reading.  I’m not going to continue this Meme – as I’ve only had one cup of coffee today and I can’t really think of 5 more questions to ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along....now I can put away the pile of snowballs I had the girls making on the deck 'just in case'!