Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I think it is pretty safe to say that Spring has sprung a leak here in Kugaaruk. June 1st must be the official spring date in the north. It seems the second the clocked ticked midnight on May 31st the wind and air warmed up considerably. I can just look at my dogs and realize the warmer weather is coming. When I start vacuuming twice a day and finding dog hair where no dog hair should be found...I know spring is coming. I could also just watch the characteristics of my huskies. They become more hyper and crazy just wanting to roll around in the snow and not worry about cold toes and feet.

Here are a few spring-like photo's to help those who keep telling me about flowers, cutting grass and BBQs back home, that while we are not quite at that stage yet we are well on our way.



No comments: