Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Stay tuned folks - I just purchased a new Dyson Handheld and a review of this new item is coming!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
I normally don’t really have any real need to do these little games. However I was tagged…but it will not go any farther than this blog; cause god forbid someone feels the need to waste a couple of hours….or minutes of your day. Sigh, without further ado:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
Chakotay (7) was my first “on my own” pet - A Sib-husky, with all the charateristics of one to boot. He loves to sook for attention and rubs up against you when he knows you are wearing black, however he is my fur-son and love him regardless of his fasination with wanting to turn my clothes into a hairy mess.
Sekaya (2.80) is a little white princess (Sib-husky) with bright blue eyes, who scare the pants of people when her eyes glow red when the light hits them the right way. She is the polar opposite of Chakotay however when she curls up with you on the couch with her head in your lap all just seems right with the world.
They are my fur-kids I would protect them as a mom would protect their sons or daughters. I just wish people wouldn’t give me that “look” when I say I have fur-kids not real kids….
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Dreams are only meant to come true in your dreams.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
This question is just a bit “out there” but…I would pay off all my families/mine debts and settle down in some field, build a dream home and a husky sanctuary! (and go to every Canuck game!! Go Lu!)
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
Fur-kids……Well first I let them outside on their leads – and hit the washroom and do all the normal stuff…plus remove my contacts and brush my teeth – take the pooches in and then give them their evening treat – cause if I forget that step, they won’t let me go to sleep.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
Married and through a mutual (not anymore) friend.
7. What kind of books do you read?
I’m a avid reader, and will spend hours reading without really realizing that hours have past. I love Romance/Adventure/Science Fiction and plan ol’ Jane -Fiction…
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
I rather not look into the future, instead I enjoy what I have today.
9. What’s your fear?
I don’t believe I want to face my fear today, therefore I won’t list what it is.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Damn straight – what an opportunity.
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
It snooze once, and then meander out of bed – cause if I don’t get a move on fast enough I have two fur-kids staring at me doing the “tip tip tip tip” dance with their nails.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
That he would put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher…
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I love my name, however I would love to have a Celtic name….I’m not fussy.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
LOL I lived without sun and rain for about that same amount of time….and replaced both with snow…. so I’m not fussy about what type of weather I’m dealing with.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Spinach salad with poppy-seed dressing w/strawberries/raspberries/cheese and chicken…yum
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I use to love blogging since it would eat up at least an hour of my day, and while living in the North it allowed me to keep my friends and family up to date about my daily life. However, since moving down South I really don’t spend near the amount of time I once did…I rather miss it, but…I really don’t have that hour any more.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Salty – give me a Almond over a piece of Chocolate anyday!
18. What items are in your purse right now?
Aleve, hand cream, lip gloss X 2, A spare necklace, a couple of set of keys …..and the usual purse stuff.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
I had the best of both worlds in St. Lucia, we were on the side of the mountain but a short car ride to the beach.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
I don’t really watch anything outlandish…. plus I’m old enough to watch pretty much anything I want too.
There you have it, my first official post in 2011. Sad really that it has taken me almost 2 months to find the time to sit down and post – and it was a “filler”.