Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve EVE

Fresh baked cookies, Nova Scotia Christmas Tree and a nice light smell of Candy cane billowing thru the house, this house has truly turned into a Santa workshop of smells.

This is why I love this season, not because of all the gifts and giving but for the family time and the homey feeling you get when you see a christmas tree all decorated with bright color boxes hinding beneath it's branches.

A big part of my celebration is curling up on the couch with a nice warm beverage and watching my christmas shows. I pitty the person that comes between me and my Rudolph!

Here are a list of just a few of what I have watched this year!

*The Christmas Shoes
*The Polar Express
*Shrek The Halls
*The Grinch
*Here comes Santa Claus
*Franklin and the Magic Christmas
*Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
*Santa Baby
*How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Movie)
*Rugrats Christmas
*Legends of Frosty The Snowman
*Charlie Browns Christmas
*He-Man & She-Ra Christmas
*Yogi's First Christmas
*Smurfs Magic Christmas
*Garfields Christmas
*Flinstones Family Christmas
*ALF Special Christmas
*Flinstones Christmas
*Bah Humduck!
*All Grown Up christmas (Rugrats)
*Mickey's Christmas Carol
*Christmas Vacations
*Futurama, Simpson's & American Dad Christmas Episodes
*The Santa Clause
*The Santa Clause II
*Millenium Christmas Episode

and the best part is that I still have 3 more days of Christmas shows!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: